Discussion Questions for TALES OUT OF THE PSYCH OFFICE
1. †During the first half of the novel what does the reader know for sure about Melissaís issues?
2. †How does Kathy help her deal with them?
3. †What are Gregorís issues?
4. †What are the recurring motifs and how are they used?
5. †Is Mrs. King a good mother? Why or why not?
6. †Describe the difference in teaching styles between Mr. Cox and Mrs. Curtis. Be specific.
7. Why didnít Melissa tell someone about Jim sooner?† What finally prompted her to do so?
8. †Were there humorous moments in this novel? Tell about one or two.
9. †What role did Pomeroy play in Gregís development?
10. What role did Greg play in Melissaís development?
11. Were you satisfied with the ending? Why or why not?
Shirley is always interested in hearing your viewpoints. Mail to: Shirley@ShirleyAnnHoward.com